Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wen: Hanging out at home

Wow. so I didn't do much today, just cooked a lot!

  I boiled pasta and made pasta sauce with base, mushrooms, zucchini and chicken.  I think it turned out alright, although I only took a few bites.  The rest went into the freezer.  I did some research online, and apparently there are a great deal of recipes called OAMC which stands for "Once a Month Cooking".  Apparently you just spend a lot of time cooking it and you make a ton and just freeze it all.  Yeah, so that's very convenient.. and I'm not really used to it because at home my mom and dad make all the meals on the spot.

Anyway, Judy made ice-cream this evening with an ice cream maker!  I had never seen one of these before!  It's vanilla flavored, and you can see that the ice cream is about to come out because it has so much air mixed in.  I believe it was made with condensed milk, cream and vanilla flavoring.  Pretty cool.  I tasted some and it was really good!




This Koala bear clip on was something I got from Market Day and it was probably my favorite freebie.

It's super adorable and it clip well.  it's currently on my purse, and I hope I don't lose it!

Apparently it's very Australian, and kids like to clip them to their backpacks or something.  I have the same idea as Australian kids... I think I'm assimilating very well.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment