Monday, February 1, 2010

Jen: changing it up

I am talking to wen on Gchat and laying in my bed... but get this... in the opposite direction from normal.  Sometimes I like to change things up and see things different ways.  I decided to pull my pillow to the other side of the bed.. it's actually quite nice; this is the second night I have done it... and I slept pretty well last night.  Also, my computer cord can then reach the outlet.  All around a great set up.
So today I put more credit on my phone all by myself!!! I went to the tabac store and gave 25 euros.. he then gave me the slip and I called the number and figured out which numbers to press and was able to figure it out!!!  I then went to a cafe and got un creme... man I am getting to be such a pro at ordering coffee!
I walked all around  the park and throughout cite today which was pretty nice as well.  The park is so beautiful!!!  I came back to the room a few times and spoke with my mom and my grandma.  My grandmother is hilarious : )  She just got a new apartment in Florida and is very excited about it- yes, she is a typical Jewish grandmother... and it's great.
Hmmm so we also went to the dining facility for dinner which was actually pretty good and A LOT cheaper than just about anything else.  Speaking of cheap stuff, everything here is expensive except for the wine and the bread... they are probably cheaper than you could ever find in America... and much better.
Later this evening the UConn girls met up and we went back to that first bar where we met Arthur and Charlele... we hung out with them again tonight.  It was very chill... and thank God this time we didn't have to walk back!  We took the metro/tram and then hung out it one of the rooms for a bit... and then I decided I REALLLY wanted to talk to Wen before she went to sleep- because she is waking up early to go to her motherland!  Man... now Wenhui will have tons of exciting things to say.. like how she was auctioned off on the corner or something... and thus starts the competition for the most interesting posts!!!  She also told me she gave the link of the blog to the premed advisor... if you are reading this- Hi Dr. Crivelo! haha!
So basically nothing too exciting... maybe tomorrow will bring better and more exciting stories??
A bientot, bisou bisou!

No comments:

Post a Comment