Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jen: KNOCK KNOCK!


Even though I kind have been awake for hours, I was resting in bed for a bit... I'm not meeting up with everyone until 11:30 so I had time to chill and relax.  All of a sudden... KNOCK KNOCK!  I thought I was dreaming this loud bang on the door, but again comes an obnoxious KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!  The housekeeping services is at the door with sheets... so I have to quickly strip my bed of sheets and bring it outside the door.  I then run back out to get new sheets and a pillowcase.  If I wasn't completely awake before, I am now.  I remade my bed and folded the blankets neatly on top... I wonder how long it will stay like that.
It's 11:11 Paris time... that was for you diane (again)!
Gosh, I have to get changed and ready for the day.  Hopefully there will be some legit exploring and some pretty cool pics... guys, just wait in suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment