Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jen: Warning!

This is a warning to realize what exactly you are getting into before you become friends with wenhui.  It is 8:30AM approximately my time and I have to leave at 9:15AM... and I was happy to see wenhui arrived in China safely, take a look (please disregard spelling errors, it's gchat!):


wensday623:  OMG JEN! i'm in hong kong ! you're the only person alive right now!
Sent at 8:23 AM on Wednesday
me:  WENBNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ahhhhhhhhhhhh i've been waiting to hear from you!!!!! you are safe!!! and alive!!!
wensday623:  OMG! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
me:  and you have arrived!!!!
wensday623:  ALSO THE BLOG WORKS! I CAN SEE IT! yay! now i'm waiting for my flight to beijing ahhh!
me:  !!!!! yayyyyy!!!!! when is your flight??
wensday623:  then i'll be waiting for my flight to zhengzhou! yayayyy! umm like 5
it's 3:30 now
WAIT jen, question: how much does it cost you to call america?
me:  ummm... not sure... i think like 17 cents a min?
wensday623:  now way! wow, that's really cheap - on your cell?  that's interesting
 me:  yeh... i switched to an international plan
 wensday623:  because i'm wondering if you'd be interested in calling my parents lol because i can't get in contact with them the stupid payphones don't accept credit cards
 me:  haha ... i feel like theyd hate me for calling them at 2:30 am
 wensday623:  and they only take hong kong dollars
 me:  can i text??
 wensday623:  lol my mom was like you better call whenever you get there lol  it's the house phone
they would really really appreciate a phone call lol and i would be suuuuuuper grateful
me:  i feel like they want to hear your voiceeee not mine lolol
 wensday623:  i tried iming other people but i think everyone's asleep lol i know! but i can't call!
so i was like maybe you can call and tell them that i'm iming you and say that i told you to call?
ALSO, i'm gonna bloggggggggggggggggggggg
 me:  eeesh... hahah you know i get akward with things like this! hahaha awesome!!! otherwise i was gonna blog that you are safe!!!
 wensday623:  lol i know ... i can picture how awkward this is going to be, haha i tried texting my dad but i think he never has his cell - do you know my house number? shit, everything is in traditional chinese like when i open the blog and google all the options are in chinese
 me:  hahaha, you can switch it to English
wensday623:  just not the actual blog part
 me:  i think.. it switched to french for me.. and i just changed it to english
 wensday623:  yeah, now it's okay lol phew - also, call them!Lollll
me:  haha ! this is so awkward!!! ok should i tell them to call you... or like to go on gchat?
 wensday623:  lol i know also i passed a kosher cafe thing lol
 me:  hahha no way! tell me what to say to them and give me your darn number
 wensday623:  lol they can't call me! the pay phones here don't have numbers! i checked! i told you lol!
203-***-**** this is gonna be hilarious
 me:  shit. sometimes it sucks being ur friend
 wensday623:  HAHA thanks jenniferrrrrrrrr - also, i wish i could record this and upload it
 me:  ahhhh ok your mom told me to tellyou, "ok"
 wensday623:  haha thanks jennn lol how awkward was it?!? lollll what did you say? Lol
 Sent at 8:39 AM on Wednesday
 me:  hhahaha your mom said thanks for calling.. but it was decently alkward... i told her this is jen- wen's friend... tha she asked me to call you and tell you she is safe and in chinea- waiting for her net flight
 wensday623:  haha thanks! they also know that you're in france! she must have been confused! hahaha thanks jennifer!
 me:  ya i said that when i was on the phone haha
 wensday623:  hahah lol
 me:  hahah only for you wenhui!

No comments:

Post a Comment