Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wen: Posting something purely for the sake of posting


So, obviously Jennifer has been out posting me with her fantastic adventures in Paris. 
Just wait until I get to China and Australia.  I will become a blogging fiend.

Anyway, so today I made a wonderful discovery that I thought I should share with everyone.  As most UConners know, South Dining Hall has been under construction and we're all forced to use paper and plastic dishes and utensils.  This has been great for me because it means that I have an endless supply of these things for the apartment.  I especially enjoy the hot cups, because they are incredibly useful for making tea... and oh yeah! They have "free" tea at South too!  My favorite combination will have to be a combination of Mint Medley and Lemon Lift.  The only problem with the South hot cups is that they don't come with a cap or prepackaged honey.  The caps are essential to not burning your flesh off when you walk at a brisk pace, and the honey is essential to making the tea taste delicious.

Anyway, I'm currently at the library and now this brings me to my wonderful discovery.  I took the hot cup up to the counter and asked for hot water, which was delivered to me in a timely fashion, then I proceeded to find a stirring rod for the honey that I brought in another hot cup.  On the table next to the utensils I found CAPS!  I remember thinking, wow, that would be cool if they fit onto my cup.  And they do!  So basically, if you need to stock up on caps for your free South hot cups, you can find them at your nearest Homer Babbidge Library. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment