Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jen: I feel like it's been a while

So it has probably been less than a day since I last posted, but it feels like practically forever.  I have to leave for a welcome dinner in about one minute- so here is a summary of the ongoings since I last posted.  Hopefully I will post tonight as well- but I think it will be a late night.  So basically last night I didn't end up going out, but I did go up to visit that girl I know from the Harvard summer program, Aryana.  So I am REALLY happy that I went up because she is super sweet and all her friends seem really cool and funny as well.  I think I might go out clubbing with them tonight, hopefully- at least that is the plan.

I took the sorbonne placement test today- and obviously I tested as beginner- no shock there (or as they say debutant?). We went back to the crepe place after that which was really good.  I also found the Chabad today and will be going there tomorrow for shabbat.

Ok- must run! Out to the dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment