Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wen: I'm really bored and where am I?!?!


So, It's been a real pain in the A to get around UConn.  I don't have all my stuff, and I wish that I brought my umbrella, but alas, it is at home on my bookshelf.  Also, I got swiped into the dining hall a couple of times by Amir, and each time, I realized that I didn't recognize 99% of the people here!  Additionally, they looked extremely young!

What happened?!?

UConn moved on. :(

And the other day, at the Legacy banquet, the 2009 cohort (us) were dismissed and the 2010 cohort was welcomed... it was a sad day.

I guess the good news about me and Jen going abroad is that we're will be starting new friendships and people will be excited to meet us (ummm... relatively).  We're going to be the newbies and it will be a rebirth or sorts... hopefully... until we get sick of it. 
<3

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, wow... this is sure cheery! but ya... good thing we are leaving everyone!

    ReplyDelete