Monday, January 18, 2010

Wen: Blogging for Jen


Jen and I were recently conversing, and we realized that Jen has a unique ability to spit rhymes and beats like a professional rapper.  For instance, I made a reference about our mutal friend Dave, and subsequently she popped out this poem:

Dave the brave
Lives in a cave
Doesn't really shave
One of my fave
Let's have a rave
And then we'll wave
What a great save

Some details may seem bold and innapropriate, but we assure you that she is joking.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahhaah! I love it! also... let me clarify. I hope that people will be able to get many messages out of this seemingly simple poem, but I will explain what I meant. Line by Line.

    Dave the brave - he is quite the macho guy, with sick puppies

    lives in a cave - basically when he is doing his grad school apps

    Doesn't really shave - some times he grows out his beard...

    One of my fave - if i had one of those phones where you can have your faves, he might be one

    Let's have a rave - reference to the sweet parties haha, or party... in his room.. with the good music and lights

    And then we'll wave - after the goldschlager, naturally

    What a great save - finding how wave could fit into the poem

    VIOLA! deep, eh?

    ReplyDelete