Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jen: 24 hours!



So first let me start with someone posted on my facebook wall that they like my hat (as seen in the main picture).  This might just have made my day.
Also, I have been trying to pack for a while, but really have lost most drive.  I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF!  I keep moving things into the 'not taking' pile, only to change my mind and think of a billion reasons why I need that specific turtle-neck shirt.  Also, I have realized that I will be in France for multiple seasons.  This means I need winter clothes AND summer clothes, and everything in between.  I really want to bring my every color tank tops.. and my many color turtle necks... but really I don't know how necessary these are.  I also have two brown skirts and probably three black ones... perhaps this isn't necessary!? EFFF it's just that I have to pack casual clothes and business-y stuff for the internship, too!  So I figured I'd have one suitcase with all of my clothes and the second with books, shoes, snacks, shower stuff.  The first is full, and I STILL have more clothes to pack!
Also, so last night my family got a cake for my birthday and we kind of celebrated.  Yes, I am turning 21 in France... this might suck.  It won't even be like once I have become buddy-buddy with everyone... it's like a week or two after I really meet them... I realize my 21st birthday might just be lame (February 11th).  But I know my friends, they will probably fly down just to spend the day with me.  That's right... Persis, Diane, Steph, Regan, Valen, Faseeha, Cassie, Wen... I at LEAST expect you girls to fly down for me! haha : /  Maybe I will force those who are abroad in Europe to come visit me at least... or my English friends... or sit in the corner sobbing... anything is possible!
Also... my siblings got me luggage tags... it was like happy birthday, now leave!  Haha... yes, one actually did say 'arrivederci' ...as in bye... in Italian.  : /

No comments:

Post a Comment