Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jen: Looking Past Certain Things



Wen will understand the title.  I am going to ignore the possible bad that might occur and write as if nothing had happened.  So I drove back today- and get this- TWO BROKEN GAS STATIONS!  I was waiting until I got to NJ to get gas so my tank went pretttty low.  I pulled off the highway like right before I was about to hit empty and there was not one, but TWO closed gas stations!  They were like 5 miles apart and were the two closest stations!  I JUST made it to the third... and then made it home.

My family decided to go to the Sherlock Holmes movie tonight which was pretty good.  I felt a bit loserish when I got EXTREMELY excited about how all the 'magical' texts were in Hebrew.  I felt like I had cracked the code way before Sherlock.
Also, apparently I will be going over my cousin's house Saturday night... so in reality I only have tomorrow to pack and get anything I might need for the trip.
Also now that Wen found a cool way to link the blog to facebook, we have a new goal of getting 30 fans.. we currently have 10... haha I will probably delete this line in the blog if we fail.  Also, I kind of think the snow flakes look like dandruff, but eh. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment